So today I turned the Big 4-2 (just like my good friend Shane did a few days back). It was a pretty uneventful day - I took cookies in for my students, bought doughnuts for my coworkers, and got taken out to dinner.
Tomorrow morning it's back to the gym to continue working on me. I haven't had a chance to blog that much during the past week, but I'm hoping to rectify that in the next few days.
And now I'm off to prep my stuff for tomorrow (I do love to iron) and maybe watch a "Cougar Town" rerun.
Yup. That's how I roll. :-)

Well, Happy Birthday.
ReplyDeleteI vaguely remember the big 4-2!
Thanks so much! It was a good day! :-)
DeleteHappy Birthday, Robert!
ReplyDeleteThank you! I bribed my kids with cookies. They were great for me. :-)
Deletehappy happy birthday, robert! nothing wrong with a low-key celebration. you WILL have to change your banner though. gee, I was 42 in 1996...(tee hee)
ReplyDeleteYeah I need to get on that. LOL Thanks for the birthday wishes. :-)
DeleteHappy birthday! Hope it was a great day!
ReplyDeleteIt was a really good day. I'm starting off 42 in a good way. :-)
DeleteHappy Birthday! Hmmm....cake!
ReplyDeleteIt was actually birthday ice cream, but I had enough goodies at school (doughnuts, cookies, pumpkin bars, etc) to last me for the next 12 months. LOL
DeleteThank you for the birthday wishes!
IT WAS YOUR BIRTHDAY.
ReplyDeleteI hope it was fun! Now you have to change your blog header!!
Thanks. Yeah, I do need to change that. LOL :-)
Delete