Sunday, October 6, 2013

Sunday Selfie - October 6th


Getting this done a little late today as it's been a bit busy. Today's selfie was taken just after getting back from rec league volleyball. We lost all 6 games tonight, but I had a BLOCK! I have the vertical leap of all about 6 inches, but somehow, I got up and blocked a pretty good kill attempt.  My entire team was stunned as was I.  

Now it's time to start getting ready for the week ahead. Tomorrow we have a professional development day - no kids. I'm also going to try something new. You'll just have to wait and find out what it is. ;-)

Best wishes for the week!
Robert

2 comments:

  1. We have professional development tomorrow as well. Woo-hook I get to sleep 30 min late, LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All teacher "work days" (or whatever we call them) get me is reduced bandwidth usage and fewer stupid phone calls. HAHAHAHAHA

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete