Sunday, October 20, 2013

Sunday Selfie


Not my best selfie. Not my best day.

I've spent today trying to get caught up on school paperwork (i.e. grading) and that didn't go very well. Sigh.

Tonight was rec league volleyball and it didn't go well. My team is playing in a division that is above where we should be playing. The teams we are playing against are really good - really, REALLY good and well, we aren't. Tonight I got frustrated and ended up "barking" at a couple of teammates. I felt bad afterwards and did apologize, but I felt like the damage was done. 

I'm tired and looking forward to a good night's sleep. Tomorrow the plan is to wake up early and hit the gym. Hopefully it will be a good week.

2 comments:

  1. no wonder you look tired - you have a plant growing out the top of your head! :-b

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you have a good week, too. Mine can't be much worse than last week was, so anything better will be nice.

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete