DOES SIZE MATTER?
1. How big is your TV screen?
It's a 36" flat panel screen, but originally we were going to get a 32". I guess we knew that bigger in this case was definitely better. :-)
2. How big is your hard drive? Laptop or desktop?
We have both a desktop and a laptop. The iMac desktop has a 2GB hard drive, of course the computer was purchased in 2007. My MacBook Pro has a 4GB hard drive. I covet a new desktop with a 1 or 2 TB drive. :-)
We have both a desktop and a laptop. The iMac desktop has a 2GB hard drive, of course the computer was purchased in 2007. My MacBook Pro has a 4GB hard drive. I covet a new desktop with a 1 or 2 TB drive. :-)
3. How big is your home? Is it too big or too small?
Our home is about 1,800 square feet, and it was too small about 6 months after we moved in! We'd like to move into a larger place, but that will have to wait a year or two.
Our home is about 1,800 square feet, and it was too small about 6 months after we moved in! We'd like to move into a larger place, but that will have to wait a year or two.
4. How big is your waistline? Is it too big or too small?
About 38 inches, and yes, it's way too big. Ideally I'd like it to be around 34.
5. How big are your pets?
Since I'm allergic to just about everything, we don't have any pets. Plus, we're kinda selfish about our time and
6. How big is your car?
I have a 2004 Chevy Malibu Classic. It seats 5 if need be and I feel like it's big enough. I would like to upgrade to a larger vehicle in the future.
7. How big are your biceps?
I have biceps? I think they're hidden somewhere under my blubber.
8. How big is your ego?
Not very big. I feel like I'm more humble than egotistical.
9. Who's currently the biggest ass?
I'm gonna have to go with anyone who's a Republican politician.
10. Who's currently the biggest looser?
Easy - Ted Cruz. I'm honestly amazed how a 1st year senator can pretty much be the face of the GOPs effort to shut down the government.
11. How big is your bank account?
Not near big enough! LOL
BONUS
You knew it was coming. How big is your sexual organ and is it big enough? How do you like your partner to be sized? Can it be too big/small? Does size really matter?
It's big enough. I like a partner's to be "manageable". Yes on both accounts. No, it's not the size of the tool, it's how it's used. :-)
1. 21" TV, next to the 24" computer monitor
ReplyDelete2. 1TB system drive, 2TB data drive, 2TB backup drive, 2TB removable for photography backup
3. 1500 sq. ft. on 1/2 acre, with a stream thru the back yard. The house is too big for one, wish I had a partner!
4. WAY too big, but smaller than a year ago.
5. My last 2 dogs were in the 85-90 pound range, both Lab/Shepherd mixes, no pets now.
6. Pretty big, '06 Nissan Xterra. I'll be sleeping in the back of it this weekend!
7. Saggy big.
8. I have an ego bigger than a house. I try to reign it in.
9. Same as you, all Republicans.
10. Same as you, Cruz sucks balls.
11. In a brand new bank! YAHOO! No more Bank of America for me!!! But not big enough.
Bonus: Big enough to make me happy. How about that?
Peace <3
Jay
No. It's definitely the size of the tool. ;-)
ReplyDelete