Monday, November 25, 2013

I'm Exhausted

Not my real doctor, but I can dream, right?!
I had my annual physical today.  Everything is as it should be, except, I'm exhausted.  I've been tired for the past month and I mentioned it to my doctor.  He's gonna run a few tests to see if there's anything in my blood work.

I'm also starting to fight a head cold. And of course I had to fast before the blood work, so by 2 this afternoon I was starving!!!  Thank goodness there is a Hy-Vee near my doctor's office, so following my appointment, I hit the in-store food court.  Oh did it taste good.

Hoping for a good night's sleep tonight.  I'm trying to get my school work done NOW so I can get to bed early. :-)


8 comments:

  1. blood tests are a good start; you may need some B12 vitamins. ummmm, nice doctor pix there...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm hopeful the test will reveal SOMETHING. It's the not knowing that is killin me.

      Delete
  2. I may dream about that Dr. As well... YUM!!! I hope you feel better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gotta love cold medicine. I was up from 2 - 5 am this morning. All that's getting me through the day is the cold medicine propping me up. Tonight I'm gonna take a hit of Nyquil to actually sleep through the night.

      Delete
  3. All docs is quacks: I have it from the best authority!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My doc is pretty good. He's gay as well and not bad looking. Needless to say I don't have an issue when he checks my prostate. :-D

      Delete