Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Brrrrrr


And the wind chill was -33.  Yup, it's freaking cold this morning.

But I got up this morning and motivated myself to get to the gym. My thought was, if I can do it this morning, I can do it ANY morning.  

I worked out yesterday with Kyle, my trainer, so I knew today's elliptical workout wasn't going to be my strongest. In addition, I shoveled the driveway on Sunday with about 3 inches of snow on it, which meant my lower back was NOT pleased with me.

I did my 35 minutes and burned about 475 calories. I was impressed that there were a good number of people there at 6 am on the day before Christmas.

But I was extremely happy to see "him" there.  There's a guy that I'm kinda crushing on at the gym.

Yes, I remember that I wear a wedding ring, but just because I'm on a diet doesn't mean I can't look at the dessert menu.  ;-)

He's about my height, my age, but beefy.  Honestly, he's the kinda guy that I would love to look like.  

So he was in the free-weight area of the gym and I was on the elliptical.  I happily watched my guy workout while listening to my updated workout music mix (thanks to Chris for the additional tunes). He finished up a few minutes before I did, sigh.

After a good sweat in the sauna, I hit the showers. Well low and behold, who should walk it? My guy. I got a look at the whole package. Ohhhhh Myyyyy.

Back in the locker room, we ended up chatting about the 49ers - Falcons game from last night and just chatted. I'm hoping to get to chat him up again. 

I'm guessing Santa will be skipping me this year. I've been a naughty boy.  


4 comments:

  1. Any idea who's team your crush likes to play with?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have horrible "gaydar", so I honestly have no idea. I do know that he doesn't wear a wedding ring and enjoys the Bay Area

      So there's hope. :-)

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete