Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Taking a Ride on the A-Train

I've had a crush on Mike Alstott for close to two decades. Mike was a fullback for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers in the 90s and early 2000s, his nickname was the "A-Train." This was because once he started running and it was hard to stop him. For me, it was because he had a great caboose. ;-)

For a while I even collected his trading cards. There's one of him sitting on a weight bench wearing his football pants and a tank top (I seriously have to take a photo to post on here).

Mike retired from the Bucs in 2007 and I was content to live with his memory (and my imagination...teehee). But yesterday as I was on the elliptical machine at the gym I spied a commercial for Mancore, a male nutritional supplement. Looks like Mike has found a new spokesman gig.

I swear I thought I was gonna fall over, so of course after my workout I had to see if he had anything on youtube and I found the following...





Good lord that man still looks good and I still wouldn't say no to him.  Hmmmm. Maybe if I get some of this stuff I can look like him someday.  

Nah, that genetic train has already left the station. 

3 comments:

  1. I'd love to look like some of those studs. NOT! I would like to lose 100 pounds! Then Id' have some definition beyond a PIllsbury doughboy! HAHAHAHA

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is what you'd call Beefcake.

    Mmm-mmm good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yeah he is. I loved watching his backfield in motion. :-)

      Delete