It's that time again. :-) Time to answer the call of Sean's weekly TMI questions. If you like my answers, check out the rest of my blog. Please feel free to start following it an add it to your blog roll. I don't like to beg (but I'll do it if I have to).
CALL ME
1. Do you still have a land line?
Yes we still have one, although I'm honestly not sure why. The only time it's ever used is when we get hit up for money or Matt's mom calls.
2. Which cell phone do you use and why?iPhone, iPhone, iPhone. Both Matt and I got one this past year - I got the 5, he got a 4. I debated between the iPhone and the Samsung Galaxy S-IV. The winning factor was the size. The Samsung was simply too big to fit in my front pocket and the iPhone fit just right. Also I'm an Apple guy, so I was kinda leaning that way already.
3. Which provider do you use? Is there really a difference?

Verizon. Yeah, in central Iowa it's a big difference. The main rival in these parts is US Cellular and their coverage is TERRIBLE. I can think of a number of friends who have switched from US Cellular to Verizon simply because of the better coverage and features.
4. If you call someone and they don't pick up, do you leave a message?
Um, it depends. I usually leave a message, but sometimes I don't. A lot of times it depends on what I'm calling about.
5. When you have a missed call (with no message), do you call the person back?
If I recognize the number I do, otherwise I just assume that it's a wrong number.
6. Do you txt willingly or reluctantly? How are your skills?I got mad texting skills. LOL! I really do find it easier to text than to actually call someone on the phone.
7. Has your cell replaced your camera?
Pretty much, although I'm not crazy about the pics that I take. Perhaps there's a class that I can take to figure out how to use the camera phone correctly so that I actually take a good photo with it.
8. Selfies....Have you read my blog? :-) I take em each week as part of the Sunday Selfie project. I've gotten kinda of used to taking them, although I haven't been as creative as I want in places to taking them. I would love to be able to take a selfie that was just shirtless, sweaty and hot.
9. How many apps do you have? Which is your favorite and why?
40 apps, although I really should do a purge of the ones that I just don't use. I would say the one that I enjoy the most is the Sportscenter app. Since they've redesigned it, it is MUCH easier to use.
10. What would life be like with no cell/smart phone for one month?
I think I'd feel much more free. I feel compelled to answer every text or email that comes in. I have discovered that my iPhone has a "Do Not Disturb" feature that I'm starting to use when I'm at the gym.
How much has your cell phone become a part of your sex life? Sexting, hookup apps, selfies, video, GPS, more?I'll admit it, I like Growlr. I've met a few nice guys on there and yes, I've sent a few selfies to other guys. Nothing inappropriate though. As a teacher I gotta be careful about that.
No comments:
Post a Comment