Tuesday, December 10, 2013

TMI Tuesday - The War on Christmas 2013

I got my TMI questions done early this week. :-)  Thanks so much to Sean for posting them.


THE WAR ON CHRISTMAS 2013

1. Which religion or faith do you belong to, if any?

I call myself to be a recovering Southern Baptist, although I was also raised Methodist. More than anything I consider myself to be agnostic.

To quote Max from the show "Happy Endings" - "I'm Eggnostic. I'm not saying there is Egg Nog, I'm not saying there isn't Egg Nog. I'm saying we just don't know."

2. What is your opinion of Merry Christmas vs. Happy Holidays?

Having worked retail for a number of years, I'm a Happy Holidays guy. I would always answer the phone "Happy Holiday" as I didn't know who would be calling and it's just respectful. But I don't have a problem when someone says "Merry Christmas."

3. Holiday music on the radio? When and how much?

Christmas Eve and Christmas Day - THAT'S IT!  I worked for a music retail chain and from Black Friday to Christmas Eve all we played was Christmas Music. It really burned me out on the stuff. There is a radio station that started playing Christmas music in October. Insanity.

4. When do you start decorating? Do you?

We do decorate at the house. Well, I should say that Matt does the decorating. He decorates the tree and pulls all the other stuff out of storage.

5. White lights or multi colored?

White lights for the tree.

6. Gift cards, cash or actually shopped-for presents?

Depends on the person. Usually gift-cards are easier for friends, but for relatives and really close friends I actually shop for presents (but I'm not a huge fan of it).

7. Christmas cards and or family update letters are... 

Neither - I'm just that lazy.

8. Snow is...

Pretty to watch fall, a bitch to shovel.





9. Have you been a good little boy or girl this year?

I'd like to think I've been a good boy, but I know better.

10. RAPID FIRE FAVORITES:
     1. Food - Roast Beef / Prime Rib
     2. Dessert - Cella's Chocolate Covered Cherries
     3. Drink - Hot Chocolate
     4. Holiday movie - "Love Actually" (Yes, it's a Christmas movie!)
     5. Holiday music - "Grownup Christmas List" by Amy Grant
     6. Holiday tradition - Pillsbury Cinnamon Rolls on Christmas morning

BONUS
Christmas sex: What have you done under the mistletoe? Have you caught daddy kissing Santa Clause? Have you done it a santa suit? Did you come down the chimney? Just how merry have you made Santa's helpers?


Not normally frisky on Christmas Day. We're too exhausted from having the family over and cooking at our place. Although a good snuggle is always appreciated.


No comments:

Post a Comment