The thoughts and observations of a 42 year-old who doesn't really feel that old. If you like what you read, I'd be honored if you added me to your blog roll. :-)
Alas I can't do this combination lest they 'merge'; with me it always happens.
I know exactly what you mean. I have multiple books that have various food stains in them. :-)
Love books!!! They are, mostly these days, on my Kindle...far less photogenic. Sentiment is the same. I place bourbon next to the book!Peace <3Jay
I'm very partial to reading actual books. I imagine I'll get a digital reader someday, but nothing beats the feeling of a solid book in my hands.I prefer gin and tonics as my drink of choice. :)
Alas I can't do this combination lest they 'merge'; with me it always happens.
ReplyDeleteI know exactly what you mean. I have multiple books that have various food stains in them. :-)
DeleteLove books!!! They are, mostly these days, on my Kindle...far less photogenic. Sentiment is the same. I place bourbon next to the book!
ReplyDeletePeace <3
Jay
I'm very partial to reading actual books. I imagine I'll get a digital reader someday, but nothing beats the feeling of a solid book in my hands.
DeleteI prefer gin and tonics as my drink of choice. :)