Wednesday, April 30, 2014

April Photos of the Month


April Photos of the Month



I decided to get a jump start on Jim's Photo-A-Day Challenge.  It wasn't easy.  Some of the themes were easy, others, not so much.

I am learning how to have fun with Instagram and another app called Diptic to compose my photos. I'm excited to see what I come up with for May.

Speaking of which, here's the list I will be using for the month.....


5 comments:

  1. You've inspired me... I'm kicking it off tomorrow!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! But my inspiration comes from Jim at "Jim's Stuff". If you don't already check out his blog, you should! :-)

      Delete
  2. Yay! Thanks for joining in. I look forward to seeing your pictures.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And I look forward to seeing yours as well!

      Delete
  3. Cool pics. I am going to try for a picaday.

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete