Saturday, January 31, 2015

On Top

On Top

If you love somebody
Better tell them while they're here 'cause
They just may run away from you.

You'll never know quite when, well
Then again it just depends on
How long of time is left for you.

I've had the highest mountains
I've had the deepest rivers
You can have it all but life keeps moving.
I take it in but don't look down.

'Cause I'm on top of the world, ay
I'm on top of the world, ay
Waiting on this for a while now
Paying my dues to the dirt
I've been waiting to smile, ay
Been holding it in for a while, ay
Take you with me if I can
Been dreaming of this since a child
I'm on top of the world.

"On Top of the World"
- Imagine Dragons

The snow is coming down outside.  It looks like here in central Iowa we'll get close to a foot of snow.

But unlike the northeast, we're not panicked about it. The hubby ran to the store and picked up a few necessities but that was about it.

We spent the early evening watching the ISU women's basketball team.  The lost - don't wanna talk about it.

Now it's all about watching the snow fall softly to the ground.  Tomorrow we'll worry about getting out and shoveling.

Love you Awesome Nerds!
Robert

3 comments:

  1. So true! In CT you mention snow and people freak! This is New England people....snow is normal in the winter!

    I'll keep this short as I must run to the store to buy milk, eggs and bread. ;-)
    +++Chip

    ReplyDelete
  2. So ..... itr's NOT Snowmageddon? =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our biggies lost yesterday, too. #14 VCU fell to UR, unbeaten #2 UVA lost to #4 Duke.

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete