I have to say that I love this song! The video brings back memories of a favorite movie of mine, "Before Sunrise". The movie about two people who meet on a train and spend an evening in Vienna. It's one beautiful conversation and I can watch it over and over. What I love most about the movie is that instead of relying upon cheesy plot gimicks, it's simply two people who have a connection, walking the streets of Vienna, talking, laughing, and learning. If you haven't seen it, I highly recommend it.
The thoughts and observations of a 42 year-old who doesn't really feel that old. If you like what you read, I'd be honored if you added me to your blog roll. :-)
Saturday, September 3, 2011
Just A Kiss
I have to say that I love this song! The video brings back memories of a favorite movie of mine, "Before Sunrise". The movie about two people who meet on a train and spend an evening in Vienna. It's one beautiful conversation and I can watch it over and over. What I love most about the movie is that instead of relying upon cheesy plot gimicks, it's simply two people who have a connection, walking the streets of Vienna, talking, laughing, and learning. If you haven't seen it, I highly recommend it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment