Tonight at Buffalo Wild Wings, my friend Pete and I were playing trivia and watching baseball. The Indians and Rangers were on the big screen. When Ranger's catcher Mike Napoli came up to bat a smile spread across my face. Pete caught sight of this, of course, and started to laugh. Pete, the gayest Straight guy I know, knows that I have a thing for baseball players, especially catchers. Pete then says to me, "I think I've finally figured out your type. You're basically attracted to guys who look like more athletic versions of you." I started to think of the guys that I find attractive and realized, Pete has a point.
I've put up a few pictures of some of my favorite guys. Anyone notice a pattern? So I have to wonder, does this make me narcissistic? I'm really curious as to what other people think.
 |
| Mike Napoli, Texas Rangers |
 |
| Kelly Shoppach, Tampa Bay Rays |
 |
| Michael Cuddyer, Minnesota Twins |
 |
| Jason Varitek, Boston Red Sox |
Oh and there is a football player that I guess I should mention as well.
 |
| Mike Alsott, Tampa Bay Buccaneers |
Oh yeah, and then there's me....
Narcissistic? Not at all. All of these guys are hot. While they may resemble you some, it's probably more coincidence than anything else. By the way, Mike Napoli is my new favorite catcher..:)
ReplyDeleteI do have a thing for catchers. Something about em, just ...... sigh. I love it when Napoli has the top button of his jersey undone, soooo loverly. :-)
ReplyDeleteMy husband Matt had noticed my taste in men years ago, but it was Pete who actually voiced it.