Tuesday, September 10, 2013

TMI Tuesday - Over the Rainbow.....

Here's this week's TMI questions as posted by Just A Jeep Guy.

OVER THE RAINBOW!

1. How much do you love and how many times have you watched The Wizard of Oz?

I'm not a big fan.  Don't really go out of my way to watch it.  I've seen it maybe 5 or 6 times.

2. Do you think that Dorothy was a scared and lost little girl or was she really a murdering little bitch?

I've taught middle school long enough to know that Dorothy was not as naive as she led everyone to believe.

3. Will you be off to see The Wizard of Oz when it's on the big screen in iMax 3D?

Nope.

4. Have you ever been to Kansas?

Yes.  Many a time.  Usually can't get out of the state fast enough.

5. Wicked is______

A good musical, but it's no Les Miserables.

6. Where is home?

Wherever my husband is.  :-)

7. Who would you like to drop a house on?

Too many Republican politicians to count.

8. How would you "pass the day away" before seeing The Wizard "In the Merry Old Land of Oz?"

One word - Poppies!

9. What's your wish when you put on the Ruby Slippers and click your heals three times?

To physically be the man I've always wanted to be.



BONUS
The Scarecrow, Tin Man and The Lion - Do, Dump or Marry? 

Do - Tin Man (I love a man in uniform)
Dump - The Lion (too needy)
Marry - The Scarecrow (dependable, bendable)

No comments:

Post a Comment