SOCK IT TO ME!
1. What's your shoe size?
I wear a 9 in a sneaker, which is pretty much all I wear. Ok, yes, I do wear dress shoes to work (and those are a 9 as well).
2. Do your socks and shoes stink?
Nope. I kinda go through multiple pairs of socks in a day, so they never have a chance to get smelly.
3. Around the house do you wear socks, slippers or go barefoot?
Barefoot, unless it's cold in the house (during winter) and then I'll wear socks.
4. What length and color are your athletic socks?
White, ankle length Hanes. I'm so average Joe shops at Wal-Mart for his socks.
5. Do you wear normal dress socks or do you have some fun ones?
If I do have to wear dress socks, they are just normal dress socks.
6. Do you sleep with socks on or off?
Socks off. Even when I take a nap, I have to be sockless.
7. During the summer do you go sockless?
Only when I wear flip-flops - which I do a lot during the summer.
8. Are socks on a man sexy?
It really depends on how little clothing the guy is wearing. ;-)
9. Have you ever used garters with socks?
Nope.
10. Have you ever darned a sock?
Nope. Once a sock has a hole in it, it's dead to me.
BONUS
Sex - socks on or socks off?
Socks off. But they'll be on the floor with his. :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment