My friend John over at Rejected Realities is undergoing gastric bypass surgery on Monday. His insurance company is covering the cost of the surgery, but he is needing help covering the co-pay of $1,500.
Normally I would just donate to the cause and be done with it. But in this case I really identify with John's weight loss struggle and I want to do everything I can to help him raise the money. Please consider even a small donation to help him out.
Big hugs,
Robert
You can get to the donations page through this link.... John's GoFundMe Page
Robert
ReplyDeleteThank u for your sport today
This comment has been removed by the author.
DeleteYou're welcome! I love reading your blog. :-)
DeleteThank you so much for your support, Robert. We need to figure out how to get you that HUG.
ReplyDeleteAgreed! I hope your recovery is going well.
Delete