Tuesday, December 24, 2013

TMI Tuesday - Happy New Year 2014

Special thanks to Sean for putting together these questionnaire's each and every week.  I love answering them!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2014!

No resolutions! Just your best hopes and wishes for 2014!

1. Entertainment... - That Pixar finds the magic again. That Lady Gaga is as good in concert the third time. That "Cougar Town" continues to be one of the funniest shows on television. That "Godzilla" doesn't suck. 






2. Politically... - That Iowa would elect a Democrat for governor in 2014 (not likely). That states that have laws against same-sex marriage continue to fall like dominoes (New Mexico and Utah welcome to the club). That Brian Sims invites me to be his "personal" assistant.




3. Globally... - That the 2014 Sochi Olympics will be a gathering of peace in spite of the bass-ackwards anti-gay laws that the Russians have enacted. That Kim Jong Un will discover too late that he is deathly allergic to shellfish. That Finland will stop being so damned snooty. That India will wake the F up and start treating women and gays respectfully. 

4. Personally... - That I continue to work towards becoming the teacher my students need. That I find and unleash my inner hunk/hulk. That I find the financial discipline to pay off debt. That I learn to be fearless.



5. Friends... - That my friends find success in all their endeavors. That we find the time to get together and socialize more often. That I make friends with the hottie from the gym this morning (or is that more of a personal goal?).

6. Family... - That my family will continue to have good health and happiness. That I get to spend time with my brothers and his family over the summer. That my Mom continues to find herself here in Iowa. That my 19th year with Matt will be the best yet. 

7. Your Suggestion... - To my blogger friends, I hope that you all find success and happiness in 2014. I've enjoyed getting to know you all and can't wait to read your thoughts in the coming year. 

Bonus
Sexually... - That I learn to unleash my slutty side in the bedroom. ;-)




2 comments:

  1. May enough of your wishes come true to make 2014 great for you and yours! And may even better things happen to instead of those that don't come true.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas, Robert! I hope everything on your list comes true!

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete