Saturday, April 19, 2014

April 19th Photo of the Day

Money


In preparation for Jim's "Pic A Day in May" challenge, I decided to get a head start and get into the habit of posting.  

For "Money" I chose to take a photo of our change jar.  We've had it forever and we just throw our extra change in it.  We had been using it to purchase our women's basketball tickets each season, but since we've been doing a bit better, we haven't tapped into it.  I've also taken to throwing in a $20 every once in a while. Whenever we finally decide to take it to the bank and cash it in, we should be looking at a nice payout.  

Like going to the casino, just without all the smoke and old people.  

Love you awesome nerds.
Robert

7 comments:

  1. I don't gamble, but I enjoy going to casinos just to watch the gamblers. The oxygen tanks among the smokers is always entertaining.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. With my ADHD, I get lost in all the lights and sounds, but I love it. I love playing blackjack at the casinos, but I never bring enough money to really play for as long as I'd like.

      Delete
  2. I don't have much change any more. I pay for EVERYTHING with the debit card. Nice to have a record of every purchase! Easy to keep on budget. My change "jar" is a plastic cup with a few dollars worth of silver in it. NO $20's since I almost never carry cash. Pennies are outside it. I'd bet $5.95.

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I use my card A LOT - way more than I should in fact. But we still do use cash quite a bit, so the change jar is filling slowly. When we use to drink a lot of soda, we would put the deposit money in the jar after we took in the cans and bottles. But since I've cut out soda completely and Matt has really cut back, there hasn't been as much money to put in.

      Delete
  3. Thanks for joining in! It'll be fun.
    I'm with Jay, I use my debit card for everything.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need something to recharge my blogging, it's been a bit lax of late.

    Do they accept Visa at Ye Olde Tavern? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't go to the casinos cause (1) I don't gamble and (2) my asthma HATES the smoking. didja ever take a look at all the pathetic looking people that patronize a casino?

    ReplyDelete