Sunday, April 20, 2014

April 20th Picture of the Day

Egg


The theme for today's picture is "Egg" in honor of Easter.  

And Easter means one thing to me..... BRUNCH! 

Matt and I took my Mom out for brunch this morning.  We headed downtown to a very nice restaurant, Olde Main Pub, to get our brunch on.

I rarely have an omelet made at a brunch bar, but they looked really today and honestly, the picture doesn't do it justice. I had mine made with bacon, mushrooms and cheese. Along with the omelet, you can see my waffle with chocolate chips, strawberries and whipped cream.

Everything this morning was SOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOD!  

Now that we are in food comas, Matt and I will just be hanging out on the couch watching baseball all afternoon.

Happy Easter.
Robert

2 comments:

  1. That does look good! I fixed my own brunch: Sausage, potatoes, eggs, and gravy! I, too, am in a food coma.

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good love a good food coma! hehe

    ReplyDelete