Sunday, April 27, 2014

April 27th Photo of the Day

"Under My Feet"


The original plan was to take a photo out on the lawn of my feet on the greened up lawn. We've had a good bit of rain and it has done wonders for the grass. 

But today the rain continued and I wasn't able to get outside. 

Fortunately I had this photo from my Spring Break trip from last year. It was taken on Fort Lauderdale Beach in front of my family's condo. It had been a long time since I had been barefoot on this particular stretch of oceanfront.  

There's a saying in Florida that once you get the sand between your toes, you'll never get it all out and you will return. I had forgotten how much I loved being down there when I was a kid. Now as an adult, I can get down there and really take in all that the area has to offer.

And for a bonus pic, here's a little something that I noticed on the beach. I gotta get back there soon!


Tomorrow - "Chaotic"


6 comments:

  1. Can I maybe get him between my toes?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Toes?! I'd rather be between his legs. :-D

      Delete
  2. OOOH, I love the feeling of sand between my toes. I also love the way guys like that makes feel in my shorts. :-b

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is nothing so seraphic as the feeling of sand between the toes at the edge of the beach.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok, I'm owning this - I had to look up what the word "seraphic" meant. :-)

      And yes, it is soooooo very seraphic!

      Delete