It's been a while since I've done a Sunday Selfie.
Heck, it's been a while since I've blogged on a regular basis. I've been really busy with school and other life events.
I've been stressed out quite a bit recently with work and I'm just honestly tired. We have 32 school days left. Gonna try to make them as good as possible while still staying sane.
Love you awesome nerds.
Robert

YOU CAN DO IT! one month countdown!
ReplyDeleteI wish we only had 32. Spring break just ended for us, we're in until something like June 13. Of course, we have a ridiculous schedule for the summer, but being busy sure beats what I've put up with for the past 3 or 4 months!
ReplyDeletePeace <3
Jay
In Iowa we tend to finish up the school year close to Memorial Day. But this is because we start about two weeks BEFORE Labor Day. Still, I'd rather get out towards the end of May than in mid-June. :-)
DeleteI have been meaning to ask: Do you call your students "awesome nerds" or just those of us who read your blog?
ReplyDeleteAnd who miss you when you are too busy to post, BTW. We do notice, even though we understand that you must be busy this time of year.
LOL. No, I don't refer to my students as "awesome nerds." Although I must admit, you've given me something to think about.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the words of encouragement Michael. I really do appreciate it. :)