Sunday, April 27, 2014

Sunday Selfie - On a Rainy Sunday Afternoon

I spent this afternoon at my favorite coffeehouse to grade papers and relax. I got quite a bit done and am feeling a bit more on top of things heading into the week. We have 27 school days remaining and I've got A LOT to get done. The end of the school year is always a busy time and if I can stay ahead of the avalanche, I'll be alright. 

Yesterday Matt and I were able to get out and work in the yard. We mowed it for the first time and Matt did work on the landscaping. It felt good to be outside with the sun on my face. 

Today the heavens opened up and our yard work was officially over for the weekend.

Tonight, we're getting laundry done and I'll be watching "Mad Men". Oh yeah!

Tomorrow the adventure continues.

Love you awesome nerds!
Robert

3 comments:

  1. 27 days...geeze, we've got 34, a full extra week than you. Then the FUN starts! HAHAHAHA No summer vacation for this boy!

    Nice picture! Looking good!

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHO'S looking more handsome every week? or is it just the cawfee making you smile like that? ;-)

    ReplyDelete