In the spring a young man's fancy lightly turns to thoughts of love
1. Who was the first person to say, "I love you!" to you?
Other than family, the first person to truly tell me that they loved me is my husband Matt. It sounds strange, but Matt is my first love and only love.
2. Who was the first person you said, "I love you!" to?
See the first answer. :-)
3. Love at first sight or a love that grows?
I fall in lust every day with guys that I see, either at the gym, on tv, etc. But a love that grows is precious.
4. Who was the love that got away?
I don't necessarily have a love that got away, but I do have a friendship that I let get away.
5. One true love or more than one?
True love to me is a deep, emotional connection to another person. Those connections are very few and far between, but yes, I think you can have more than one true love.
6. Have you ever regretted saying, "I love you."?
Nope.
7. Are love songs silly?
Some are. I'm not gonna knock songwriters because they have more talent than I ever will in the field of music. But, there are some awful love songs out there.
8. What's your favorite love song?
The Beach Boys - "God Only Knows".
9. Are you a romantic?
Very much so.
BONUS
Have you ever said, "I love you." in the heat of sex? Does that count?
Yes I have. Yes it does. See Question #1.
Enjoy your blog. What are your thoughts about monogamy ?
ReplyDeleteMonogamy is an interesting concept. Perhaps I shall blog about it.... someday. ;-)
Deletegood responses; I enjoyed reading them.
ReplyDeleteThanks so much!
Delete