Wednesday, April 23, 2014

TMI Questions - Snack Time!

Special thanks as always to Sean at "Just A Jeep Guy" for posing this week's questions. 

SNACK TIME

1. Do you prefer salty or sweet?
I primarily go for sweet snacks, but love just about any snack that can combine both salty and sweet. Chocolate cover Ruffles potato chips -Mmmmmmmmmmmm.


2. What was your favorite snack as a kid?

In middle school I would walk to my Mom's office to hang out and I would but the Hostess Chocolate covered mini donuts and a chocolate milk to snack on. And I wonder why I'm overweight.... Hmmmmmmm.

3. What is your favorite snack now?

My go to snack is a Mocha Frappe from McDonalds. After a stressful day, it calms me down. 

4. Healthy snacks are....?

Probably what I should be eating. ;-)

5. Milk and what kind of cookies? Do you dunk?

Chocolate Chip cookies from Lucia's To Go in the Uptown are of Minneapolis. OMG those cookies are amazing - big and full of chocolate chips. They also make an amazing Chocolate Sea Salt cookie. It's an incredibly rich cookie. But the chocolate chip would be the first one I would reach for.

6. How do you eat Oreos?

I like to dunk them in a glass of milk and then "slurp" them down.  I just don't understand the twist and pull apart thing.

7. What is your favorite movie snack?

Raisinettes. I can plow through a box of them during a movie and think nothing of it. But they are made of fruit, so I consider that to be somewhat "healthy".

8. Cake or pie?

Cake. I like pie, but given my choice, cake would win every time - especially if it's wedding cake. Seriously, I feel like that's the only reason I go to weddings is because of the cake.
9. Ready Whip or Cool Whip"

Ready Whip, but nothing beats real whipped cream.  

10. Potato Chips or Pretzels or Cheetos?

Cheetos. Love em. Plus I love sucking the "cheedle" off of my fingers when I finish a bag. 

11. Favorite kind of ice-cream - flavor and brand?

Blue Bunny Cinnamon ice cream. There is a local restaurant that specializes in ice cream desserts using Blue Bunny. It's the only place in central Iowa where I can get it.  Sooooo gooood.

12. Most unusual food you eat as a snack?

Okay, hopefully I'm not the only person out there that does this. Every once in a while I'll go to a local place - BeBop's and get an order of fries and a chocolate shake. I dip the fries into the shake and then eat. You get the hot, salty fries covered in a cool, frost, chocolatey goodness.  





8 comments:

  1. #6 - cause that's how we were taught to eat them!

    #7 - oooooooooooh, we're twins!

    #11 - I had than in DC and have not been able to find it in philly.

    #12 - eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll take the guy with the cupcake, please. And a cappuccino.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chocolate covered Ruffles sound amazing!
    Crunchy or puffed?
    I used to dip my fries too and my pretzel rods in my chocolate milk.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Trader Joe's sells chocolate covered potato chips. Not quite as good as homemade ones, but still delicious!

      Delete
  4. We have a place here called Sweetie Fries. Ice cream and fries are all they serve.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I looked up Sweetie Fries website. In the immortal words of 30 Rock's Liz Lemon........

      "I want to go to there."

      OMG it looks amazing!

      Delete
  5. cheedle! I learned a new word !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure where I picked it up from, but it sound sooooo much better than "cheese dust".

      Delete