Thursday, September 22, 2011

Wait, what?????

Ok, I have been seriously floored by the new Blogspot.  I love the fact that now when I log on I can actually see how many people have been looking at my blog.  Sure, the numbers are still in single digits, but it's nice to know that there are people out there who are reading what I have written.  Now, of course, I would love to have more readers and followers, but I'll take what I can get for now. :-)  The one thing I would really love (hint, hint) is for people to leave the occasional comment or two on what I've written.  I crave feedback!

Who knows, maybe one of these days I'll actually get over ten people looking at my blog on ONE DAY!!!  I'll have to have a party when I get my 1,000th view.

Oh the joys of the little things.  Teehee


1 comment:

  1. And no doubt you will...you write well.
    I remember back in 2009 when I got so enthused when I had 10 followers and 1,000 hits.
    But keep at it, keep blogging...blog 'till you drop! lol

    saludos,
    raulito

    ReplyDelete