The thoughts and observations of a 42 year-old who doesn't really feel that old.
If you like what you read, I'd be honored if you added me to your blog roll. :-)
Wednesday, September 25, 2013
My Wednesday Night Jam...
This is my favorite Culture Club song. No special reason other than I love the lyrics and music. Say what you want about the Boy, but he could definitely write great songs.
Wait a minute! I've been in your town! A couple of times! I've blown up the ISU basketball arena a couple of times! WOOHOO!!!! Too bad I'll never get to do it again!
One of my all time favorites and I LOVE THE BOY and CULTURE CLUB! Boy just released a new song KING OF EVERYTHING and video are excellent. His new CD will follow soon - THIS IS WHAT I DO. KING OF EVERYTHING
HELL YEAH! mine too! my personal band fave - MIKEY!
ReplyDeleteHuge, HUGE, CC fan here!
ReplyDeleteWait a minute! I've been in your town! A couple of times! I've blown up the ISU basketball arena a couple of times! WOOHOO!!!! Too bad I'll never get to do it again!
ReplyDeletePeace <3
Jay
One of my all time favorites and I LOVE THE BOY and CULTURE CLUB! Boy just released a new song KING OF EVERYTHING and video are excellent. His new CD will follow soon - THIS IS WHAT I DO.
ReplyDeleteKING OF EVERYTHING