Had a kinda busy day. We went over to Nevada (Iowa) to visit Matt's aunt and uncle. It was a family get-together - Matt's dad, cousins, etc were all able to make it. We had smoked pork, chicken, salads, baked beans and homemade peach ice cream for dessert. It was delicious!
Then it was off to ISU for a volleyball match. ISU played Illinois today and well, it wasn't pretty. ISU lost 3 sets to 0. The team did not look good and I'm honestly worried that this could be a down year for the Cyclones. Add to the fact that I had a headache building and there was a little girl kicking the back of my chair, and I was just put outta sorts.
On the plus side, I did see the cop who was working the match yesterday. If I haven't said this before (and I'm pretty sure I have), I have a huge weakness for cops. The Ames officer who was working yesterday was pretty damned hot. Yay! He was there again. So at least I got to have a little cop fantasy during the loss. LOL
Tonight has been grading papers that I've had all weekend to work on and, of course, procrastinated on. So I'll be up late tonight grading. A teacher's work is never done. sigh.....
Well at least Big Brother is on tonight. :-)

Sounds like a busy, but fun day. I'm more interested in the peach ice cream than the cop. ;-)
ReplyDeleteI have Big Brother recorded... don't spoil it!
The peach ice cream was delicious - just the right flavor and chunks of fruit in it. I could have eaten a lot more than I did. :-)
DeleteBig Brother was good.
It's funny, all of my friends know of my cop feelings. I'm drawn to them like a moth to a flame. LOL
the kid kicking the back of your seat? I would have said something to the "parents". and then busted her kneecaps. cause that's how we handle things philly-style YO.
ReplyDeletenow before anyone gets their panties in a wad, I am being sarcastic. but yeah, kicking IS annoying.