Matt and I went for a walk this afternoon out at Ada Hayden park. The temperatures were MUCH more comfortable than last week. It was still in the mid-80s, but there was a nice breeze from the north. Tomorrow will be even better with a high of 80! Of course later on in the week the temps head back into the 90s, but we'll take what we can get. We ended up walking a little over 3.5 miles in an hour. Unfortunately, not a lot of "scenery" out there today, which we were kinda surprised about.
My selfie this week is after we had gotten back from the park. When we walk I wear my baseball cap backwards so that I can get some sun on my face. Of course this also means that I take on the classic "doucebag" look. You know the type - the guy who had the backwards baseball cap, sunglasses, sleeveless t-shirt who thinks he's God's gift. Yeah, that's the look I had today. LOL
The d-bag look is also one that Matt seems to have a weakness for. We'll see a guy and I'll just lean over and ask Matt, "So is he douchy enough for ya?" A good bit of the time I get a "Douchy enough".
HA! Good times!

LOL... you wear it well! I hope you both enjoy your weekend!
ReplyDeleteSo happy to have tomorrow off as well. If only every week could be a four-day workweek.
DeleteWOOF! :)
ReplyDeleteThanks. Working on getting woofier. But I certainly appreciate the compliment.
DeleteDouchy enough? SURE!! HAHAHAHAHAHA
ReplyDeletePeace <3
Jay
YAY! Now I need to work on finding a tank top to wear that actually looks good on me and then the look will be complete!
DeleteEven d-bags need love ... I'm guessing?
ReplyDeleteBut you took on the look and strutted it proudly!
Oh yes they do. :-) I think I looked even better when I was done with the walk - had a really good sweat going.
Delete