A busy weekend and a quiet weekend all in the same 3 days. Today's pic was taken in the Wal-Mart parking lot (had to pick up a few things). Not my best pic, but I'm keeping the streak alive. :-)
I spent today working on laundry, school work and, of course, watching football. I looked out the living room window and saw the first sign of Fall, the leaves on the tree changing. It's hard to believe that only a week ago it was 100 degrees. Today it didn't even hit 70! Now if we could only get some rain. It's bone dry out there.
I also wanted to send out a big THANK YOU to everyone who has been checking out my blog and an even bigger THANK YOU to those who have added me to their blog rolls. Today I hit 3,500 page views! Your readership is valued and appreciated. :-)
Hello Robert, I meant to tell you sooner that I have a Little blog of my own, not to many people visit it. But I added you to my blog roll. Hope that is okay. It's called WHO I AM at http://jlo1968.nibblebit.com/ Please feel free to check it out if you want. LOVE AND HUGS Jeff
ReplyDeleteHmmm, ISU? As in the one in Ames? I've done arena shows twice in the basketball arena there. Nice facility.
ReplyDeleteI watched Marshall give away a football game yesterday. Ugh. Dumbasses. I say that as if I know diddly-squat about football, but I know when I see stupid play.
Peace <3
Jay
I betcha some of your hits are coming from all my boyfriends...
ReplyDeleteI don't do football; I go into hibernation in 13 days (the end of phillies baseball season). I don't emerge until mid-february when pitchers and catchers (no, not THOSE kind!) arrive in FLA for spring training.
What's football?
ReplyDelete