Tuesday, September 24, 2013

TMI Tuesday - I'm Falling For You

As always, thanks to Sean at Just A Jeep Guy for posting these.  Enjoy!

I'M FALLING FOR YOU


1. How does Fall rank on your list of favorite seasons?

I love Fall.  The temperatures are cooling off, the leaves are changing colors and college football is getting into swing. 

2. What are your favorite fall fashions?

I love the ubiquitous college sweatshirt. My favorite was one from my alma-mater that I would wear everywhere during the fall. Alas, it was stolen from a laundromat. GAH!

3. What are your favorite fall foods?

Pumpkin anything - pie, muffins, bread. You name it and if it has pumpkin in it, I'm in!

4. Have you ever FALLEN and couldn't get up?

No, can't say that I have.

5. Fall is the start of the new TV season, which show are you most anticipating?

Of the new shows I'm looking forward to "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.". For returning shows I do loves me some "Revenge".

6. What fall activities like apple picking, hiking, foliage trips, do you enjoy or plan on doing?

College football games and the occasional hike.

7. Halloween is __________.

The night Matt and I turn off the lights and head down to the basement or out to dinner to avoid the trick-or-treaters.

8. Do you dress up for Halloween?

Last year I did as a firefighter.  It was kinda "hot". LOL

9. Do you have daylight savings time where you live? 

Yes we do. I hate how it comes so early in the year and lasts so late.

10. Thanksgiving is __________.

Time to take a trip. Matt and I travel with the ISU women's basketball team almost every Thanksgiving. Chicago, Nashville, Reno, Honolulu, and this year - Las Vegas!

11. What's your favorite Thanksgiving food?

Stove Top Stuffing. I'm an addict. 

BONUS  
Do you FALL asleep after sex? Have you FALLEN out of bed while having sex?

One time I did. The guy was doing things that had me VERY relaxed. :-) Never fallen outta be though.

7 comments:

  1. No pics of the Firemen Costume?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a Halloween curmudgeon, too. There aren't many trick-or-treaters in my neighbborhood anyway (no street lights, few houses set back from the street), but I don't care for it much. Dunno why not. But I do love, because it cools off, and I loves me some cold weather!

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do love a good costume party, but I just don't get into Halloween all that much. The temperatures up here have turned perfect, just the right amount of "nip" in the air. :-)

      Delete
  3. I don't answer the door but Jim does. We have to have cool Halloween candy and the house is decked out. He's not completely happy until some kid cries... maybe they'll need therapy too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! I think part of it is I deal with students all day long, so I just need my quiet time. LOL

      Delete