Sunday, September 29, 2013

Sunday Selfie - Alabama Edition


Today's selfie comes to you from Birmingham International Airport in Birmingham, Alabama.  This weekend I attended my 20 year college reunion.  It's been an amazing trip - about which I will be creating a post or two in the next few days.  

I am a bit tired in this photo as I did do a lot of, um, drinking, and not a lot of sleeping.  LOL  But this was a trip I truly needed and I'm looking forward to sharing my experiences with you all. 

On a side note, I am pretty sure that Morgan Freeman does the TSA announcements for the Birmingham airport.  Every time one of them starts, I suddenly feel relaxed as if all is right with the world.  That man has an amazing voice.


3 comments:

  1. Sounds like great fun! I don't think we had any college reunions (huge state school, so who knows), but I have enjoyed the high school, and church youth choir reunions we've had. Glad you had such a good time!

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a fun weekend... back to the real world. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you had a great time in Alabama!

    ReplyDelete