The thoughts and observations of a 42 year-old who doesn't really feel that old. If you like what you read, I'd be honored if you added me to your blog roll. :-)
Monday, October 20, 2008
A Wii Bit Excited
So as luck would have it, I got a card in the mail today from my dad for my birthday. (for those unaware, my birthday is this Wednesday....37) Every year my dad sends me a gift card and this year it was Best Buy. Matt and I were going out anyways, so we stopped by BB so that I could pick up the new Keane cd. Well, they finally had them in stock...the Wii Fit! I couldn't resist. I've been looking for one for months and the stars finally aligned. This will be a nice addition to my fitness program.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Happy Birthday Robert! Hope you had a good one.
ReplyDeleteIt was a good one. :-) I'll be posting about it later on today. I hope yours was great as well!
ReplyDelete