Saturday, May 24, 2014

20,000 Thank Yous!!!!


This morning "Welcome To The Middle Ages" hit the 20,000 page view mark....


Thank You!

Thank You!

THANK YOU!!!!

I am beyond honored that so many people would take time out of their lives to take a peak into mine.


It's been a great day so far. After my EARLY morning bike ride to capture the sunrise, I headed down to the downtown farmer's market.  I had a craving for Indian Samosas with Tamarind sauce, served with a hot, chai tea......


Sooooooo Goooooood!

Later today we have a graduation reception to go to and then a "royal" wedding. I use the term "royal" in that it's gonna be a BIG wedding.

I'll give you the low-down tomorrow.

I Love You Awesome Nerds!!!!!!
Robert


9 comments:

  1. Congrats! That's a lot of pageviews! Very cool.

    The food looks good!

    Enjoy the wedding.

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
  2. keep this up and you're gonna pass me soon. congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! I visit your blog every day, my friend. CONGRATS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats!

    New blog: http://lumosanimus.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats!!! Looks delicious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to you. Hope you enjoyed the wedding.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such splendid news! May there soon be 20,000 more and then some

    ReplyDelete