Sunday, May 18, 2014

May 17th Photo of Day - "Bag"

"Bag"


12:12 a.m. - I just got back from a wedding and I'm just now able to post my photo.

I'm also a little tipsy.

You should have seen me earlier - I was a LOT tipsier.

The bag in the photo is from early this afternoon.  My mom had locked herself out of her house and I knew we had a spare.

Um, somewhere.

I didn't have the key labeled, so I had to grab every one of the keys that we had lying around, throw them in the Target bag and take them over.  Hopefully, one of them would be the spare.

One of them was. :)

The rest of the day was spent involved in wedding festivities.  

And there was much alcohol consumed.


Tomorrow - "Something I Drew"

8 comments:

  1. oh my, someone will have a hangover this morning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWWW... such a good son. That's what I love about weddings, free-flowing booze.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't even wanna talk about the half-liter "Long Beach Iced Tea" (using cranberry juice instead of Coca-Cola).

      Soooooo good. Soooooo deadly.

      Delete
  3. I enjoy your ability to be creative with ordinary things.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For me it's about the writeup that goes with the photo. A picture is worth a thousand words - I just have to write up those words. :-)

      Delete
  4. I thought tomorrow's post was going to be a pic of all your newly labeled keys.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL. Oh that's on the project list! Nothing more fun than fumbling through a Target bag full of keys.

      Delete