"Us"
One of my favorite photos ever. This was taken last year on our trip to Washington D.C.. We took this selfie while watching the San Francisco Giants vs. the Washington Nationals. This summer we'll be traveling to Kansas City to see the Giants play the Royals.
November will mark 19 years of "Us". Excited to see what the next 19 will bring.
Tomorrow - "4 pm"

Great picture! GREAT COUPLE!!!
ReplyDeletePeace <3
Jay
Represents "US" perfectly... cute couple.
ReplyDeletespouse & I just watched the phillies blank da nats 1-0 at the ballpark; C-O-L-D day weatherwise, but W-A-R-M to win!
ReplyDeletecan you 2 get any cuter?!?
It is a lovely photo!
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful photo! We're heading to NYC next month. Thought of getting tix to a Yankees game and then saw the price for some good seats (for FOUR of us)! We're going to see the minor league team, The Cyclones, instead!
ReplyDeleteYou can never go wrong watching a team nicknames "Cyclones". :-)
DeleteWe usually use Stubhub to find decent seats. I think we'll probably spring for good seats when we go to KC.
Great to see y'all!
ReplyDeleteI love this picture of you as well. I love baseball, and I hope to find that special guy who will share that love with me someday. Congratulations on 19 years of "YOU".
ReplyDelete