Tuesday, May 6, 2014

TMI Questions - Make Mine A Double!


I'm not a big drinker, but I'm no teetotaler.

Let's raise our glasses and toast Sean for posting his weekly TMI Questions.

MAKE MINE A DOUBLE!

1. Do you have a favorite alcoholic drink?

Easy question - my beloved Gin & Tonic.

I've kinda gone through a number of different drinks throughout the years. I started off with "fruiter" drinks, but then discovered Rum & Cokes. I then gravitated to Gin Gimlets, but then found G&Ts and I was hooked.

2. What kind of wine do you prefer?

I'm really not a wine drinker, as I prefer hard liquor. The hubby on the other hand LOVES wine. We have about 75 or so bottles hanging around the house.

3.  Do you have a favorite beer?

Root.  lol

4. Can you taste the difference between vodkas?

The only thing I can really taste is the difference between a quality vodka and a "crappy" one. Hawkeye vodka will NEVER cross these lips.

5. Are you a top shelf or a rail kinda person?

Top Shelf. My preferred brand of gin is Bombay Sapphire which definitely is Top Shelf.

6. What was your most memorable (good, bad or embarrassing) drinking experience?

In September I attended my 20-year college reunion. For most of the weekend I had a drink in my hand. It wasn't my fault, everyone kept buying me drinks!

And it wasn't just one type of cocktail that I was partaking in - it was ALL types of cocktails - Cranberry & Vodka, Gin & Tonics, shot of Patron, flavor vodkas, Long Island Iced Teas. I seriously think the universe was making up for the goody-goody that I was in college.

Not the bouncer, but he was on my
flight to Montgomery. Oh how I wished
I had gotten to sit next to him. 
I was pretty hammered on the day of the actual reunion. And I have to say, it was kinda awesome.

BONUS

Have you ever drunk dialed?

No, but I did drunk hit on a guy. During the previously mentioned reunion, I hit on a bouncer at the bar we were hanging out at. My friend was so impressed that I actually went up to the guy and told him that I thought "he was the hottest f*cking thing in the entire bar."

Yeah, um, it was all the alcohols fault.  LOL








2 comments:

  1. I did PicADay (today's post)...

    My answers to this:
    1. Bourbon
    2. Merlot
    3. India Pale Ale
    4. Do NOT drink vodka...damn Russians!
    5. Top shelf, good stuff, no rubbish!
    6. Blogger will not allow it.
    Bonus: No, too mature now.

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete