I've often been accused of having a potty mouth, or having my mind in the gutter.
So thanks to Sean, I get to answer questions about the Loo.
Remember to Courtesy Flush!
POTTY HUMOR
No brainer on this one - OVER. It just doesn't make any sense to have it going under, it's hard to tear and then you have to roll it out to get more.
2. Who replaces the empty roll in your house?
The hubby does because in all honesty, I don't use toilet paper anymore. Last year I had an issue with an external thrombosis around me bum (look it up). It was severe enough that I even had to make a trip to the ER to have the clot removed. It was bad.
Because of this, I started using wet wipes. Frankly, I don't know why I waited so long to make the switch. I also now use wipes that I get from Dollar Shave Club. I love DSC. Plus the ads are hilarious!
See answer #2. :)
4. Seat up or down?
Seat up. But when I'm done, I've been trained by the hubby to put the lid down.
5. Do you leave the door open?
I close the door, but I don't always shut it.
6. Does your love leave it open?
Nope, he's always the gentleman.
7. Do you wait until you are alone in a public restroom?
Nope. I'm comfortable doing what I need to do in a public restroom. As long as it's clean.
8. Do you always check for toilet paper first in a public stall?
Yeah. As much as I hate to use a public stall for a #2, I make sure to check there is paper.
9. What do you use if you run out of toilet paper in a public restroom?
I've never had that happen. But I would hope the person in the stall next to me would have a "square to spare".
BONUS
Sex in a public restroom?
I've never had sex in a public restroom, but there was a heavy make out session in the Memphis airport.



Wipes are wonderful! Unfortunately there are not available when using a Men's Room when you have to go.
ReplyDeleteIf I know I'm gonna be on a trip, I carry a pack around in a backpack with me. Ya never know. :-)
DeleteOhhhhhhhh.... TMI TMI TMI....
ReplyDeleteLOL. Well it IS "TMI Questions". Teehee
DeleteI think I'm required by law to be honest.
Tease: we don't get to hear about Memphis?
ReplyDeleteDo tell about Memphis!
ReplyDeleteI am also a fan of DSC. I use the executive razors, the shave butter and the charlies. How did we live without this service??